Saturday, March 7, 2009

CORRECT! YOU'VE WON A HALF-EATEN MOUSE!

I’m watching the collected poems of Ant’ny Soprano

I have my list of things to do

it doesn’t include someone who wants to do them

my days are numbered but they still don’t add up

I don’t know which exit to take and the toll keeps increasing

the pro-lifers won’t let me punctuate my own sentence

that’s right, double or nothing on that entendre

what’s behind it? the most treacherous philosophy:

two plus two equals four

followed by a showroom model infinity?

steam rising from a fresh dump

let’s face it

along with putting all the victims together in prison

we change the diapers every four years with our votes

the bottom line is a crack where the two cheeks separate

so we he-apes know where to aim our johnsons when the time comes

I was told to bring binoculars

but I’m afraid of getting too close to distant things

waiter, I have a tip for you: this life is overdone

I should have another bowl of oatmeal

yes that’ll perk me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment