Wednesday, June 3, 2009

KLAVERSTYKKER

KLAVERSTYKKER


I am the kind of vegetation
that can water itself

if god exists
why does my ass always itch

I had my chance to pull her pants down
right there by the water cooler

your honors I swear
I am coming to the connection

insight emerging from the trite and the light
I deserve every splinter I get

Hello, Dali
my afterglow’s like a pile of wet rags

this is the stanza during which I get up
walk away from the poem and brush my teeth

I can put you under so
you won’t remember any of this tomorrow

simultaneity
two or more divinely inspired events

actus reus & mens rea
occurring at the same time

quantify pontificate
you’re delirious

golfball leaping like a gazelle across the highway
someone needs to be sedated

No comments:

Post a Comment