Thursday, April 30, 2009

untitled

think of me as a stone
in your salivary gland

puritan you are not
in the habit of ravishing yourself

part of the lumpen family
I go undetected

you keep your distance
and the condition worsens

the drugs you need
are illegal

hit and run is your story
in a nutshell

kiss me thru the face mask
hold this old oxygen tank

I might be gay
or

the product of a single mother
in the wake of invention

I have a digital phone now
if your name doesn’t appear on my television

you are nobody not even worth
the immature bark of a fox kit

I am buds that eventually lead
to a lot of naked trees

can’t even provide enough cover
for a quick piss in the woods

knowing can’t cure the disease
but it can make you more beautifully sad

I love you I say
the first symptom

No comments:

Post a Comment