Saturday, February 7, 2009

FREE ZONE by Jacques Prevert

I put my cap in the cage
And I left with the bird on my head
So
we no longer salute
said the commanding officer
No
we no longer salute
replied the bird
Oh right
excuse me I believed that we saluted
said the commanding officer
You are entirely excused anybody can make a mistake
said the bird

translated by Harriet Zinnes


THEIR SEX LIFE by A.R. Ammons

One failure on
Top of another


NOT TONIGHT by Hal Sirowitz

She said that I couldn't go back
with her to her place, because
she had to study for a test. And
that I wouldn't be able to help her,
because I wasn't good at mathematics.
The only thing I was good at was
taking off her clothes, but
she already knew how to do that.


LOWKU by Larry

I wonder if my dentist
fantasizes about other patients
when he's inside me

1 comment:

  1. You're funny. LowKu. very clever. fun thing about the dentist. I'll make sure to look at your blog thanks. - Tim V.

    ReplyDelete